Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who wants Ohio ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who wants Ohio ? Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer to Georgia ,North Carolina or Florida around September. Let me know if interested all LLV

Posts: 52 | Registered: 18 May 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want Ohio. I'm near Greenville SC. Close to mountains. 3 hours to the beach. Up and coming area with lots of jobs.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 24 July 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yuser- I am in Southwest OH-Bethel. Would you be iinterested? My wife's email is gortoneva@icloud.com.

Posts: 72 | Registered: 30 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by yuser:
I want Ohio. I'm near Greenville SC. Close to mountains. 3 hours to the beach. Up and coming area with lots of jobs.

Where in Ohio do you want?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 08 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zz:
quote:

Where in Ohio do you want?

zz if you are in NE OH we would take that if yuser wanted to come to Bethel OH. We would have a 3 way.

Posts: 72 | Registered: 30 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I’m interested

posted Hide Post
quote:

Please contact me if still interested

posted Hide Post
i want greenville sc

Posts: 7 | Registered: 16 February 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yuser, are you still looking for Ohio? Bethel, Ohio is available in June. Also,Milan, Michigan is right above the Ohio border and is available sooner.

Posts: 13 | Location: Elmira, MI  | Registered: 24 August 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post