Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Cedar Park, TX (north Austin) to west Florida (
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cedar Park, TX (north Austin) to west Florida ( Login/Join

posted
Looking for area from Tampa to east of Pensacola. West Florida along coastline. North of Tampa and east of Pensacola.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 08 October 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bowdy Rogers:
Looking for area from Tampa to east of Pensacola. West Florida along coastline. North of Tampa and east of Pensacola.

Do you know of anyone in your office that wants to come to Houston. Less than 2 hours away from Galveston. Chris 2103878541

Posts: 31 | Location: Houston  | Registered: 30 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No. But there is a carrier in Manor trying to get down towards Corpus.

posted Hide Post
I need ur office. Is there any place specific that u r wanting in Florida? I have a list 3 pages long of different people and their locations. If I don’t have anything there, I will work to find someone as long as I know u r serious and won’t bail on me.

Posts: 132 | Location: Longview, TX | Registered: 04 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in McKinney TX looking for Tampa, FL. 2142293381

Posts: 24 | Location: Mckinney, TX | Registered: 19 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider being IN Pensacola?

heather_katie@hotmail.com. Will take any route (POV/LLV). CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Ready to sign! Need to move by Fall 2021.

Posts: 52 | Registered: 28 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Send me the office information and I’ll check it out. 737 235 3337