Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Beautiful Grants Pass oregon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beautiful Grants Pass oregon Login/Join

posted
Need someone to come to Grants Pass to finish a multi transfer. Come live on the Rogue River. Coast 1 1/2 hour away. Snowboarding45 min in the winter. Or and hour and a half to Mnt. Shasta. No sales tax. No emission in Josephine County. Grants Pass is low elevation so not much snow in winter. Try I g to get to Lake Havasu. Havesu wants Florida or??? Florida wants wasington northern Oregon. Any one interested?

Posts: 19 | Registered: 22 May 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kathi - Did you see Terrie Paul Elliott's post on facebook? He's posting in the "Rural Carrier Mutual Transfers" site. Here is his quote... He wants Grants Pass! I will respond to him and give him your number:

"Terrie Paul Elliott
1:30pm Jul 13
Lake Havasu Az Looking for Niceville, Panama City Beach, Mount Dora Fla area or Dickinson, Tx or Boulder, Canon City, Co area or Grant Pass, Oregon"

Good luck!

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jesjc39:
Charlie...you N I (a long time ago) spoke in past...also...I am not a he but a she....and Kathi and I have been in contact but she has changed her mind of coming to my ofc in havasu and staying there in Grant Pass Oregon bec her son recently got a job. But I am still looking to transfer out :-) Thank you Charlie for trying to help me out here....deeply appreciated!!!!

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, sorry. I was excited about someone being able to finally transfer! BTW, I am a female too!

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post