Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Does anyone want to come to Iowa?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone want to come to Iowa? Login/Join

posted
Small southwest Iowa true rural route.One carrier office just you and the postmaster,she retires in 2 years.The route is a 40k 130 miles 275 boxes.I want to go home to Northern Arizona.Prescott,Flagstaff,The White Mountains.I will also go anywhere in the Phoenix area.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: j.selleck,

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what town in iowa? My town is only an hour from rogersville.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
omaha, ar. its a small office with 2 routes. a 44k rt and a 40h rt. im actually trying to get to jacksonville, il. its close to springfield.

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 April 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you can have my route in phx scotsdale but i want to get to tucson well have to wrangle up a 3 way 224 456 3040.. jrvanselow@msn.com joe or renee

Posts: 41 | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI are you near Clarinda Iowa? I am in apache junction arizona Smiler

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey kelliw8. where in Iowa are you wanting to go. I'm 5 minutes north or Des Moines in Ankeny, IA. I wanting to transfer to Phoenix area, and I'm coming down to Phoenix at the end of July. you can email me at pdornbusch13@hotmail.com thanks Paul

Posts: 56 | Registered: 13 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post