Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Astoria, OR to Northern CA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Astoria, OR to Northern CA Login/Join

posted
From N/W corner of Oregon, I need to transfer to within 40 miles of Orland, CA to help care for elderly parents. This area is an outdoorsman's paradise and we love it here. Duty calls right now, but we'll be back someday. Want to trade? Nancy, 503-791-1750.

Posts: 6 | Location: Astoria, OR | Registered: 15 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nancy, I would come to Astoria, but I'm in Arizona. Keep me in mind for a 3 way? Deliverme55@hotmail.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok. I will. And thanks for the reply.

Posts: 6 | Location: Astoria, OR | Registered: 15 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Nancy, I am wanting Oregon, but I am in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Open to 3-4 way trade.
oklahomapostaltransfer@gmail.com

Posts: 25 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 26 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nancy, I am in east Texas. Would love Astoria. Keep me in mind for a three way. Thank you

Posts: 44 | Registered: 13 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nancy, contact info for me is kayakkid1004@aol.com. I am in east Texas.

posted Hide Post
OK, I will remember. Thanks for the response.

posted Hide Post
Nancy, Did you get a transfer to N. CA.? Still interested if someone wants Texas. We are in WA. till Sunday evening. Hope all goes well for your transfer. Victoria

posted Hide Post
Hi Nancy,

I'd be interested in Astoria. I'm east of Sacramento. I checked to see how far it was from Orland, it comes in at 135 miles (2 hours-ish). Let me know if that sounds of interest.

Posts: 29 | Registered: 14 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What town are you in east of Sac? I was in Roseville and Rocklin today....

posted Hide Post
Hi. I wish I was in a position to trade with you for Texas and we could just skip the 3-way. No, I haven't found a trade yet, but spent the last week in CA networking. Hope you enjoyed the wonderful world of WA this week.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NancyS:
What town are you in east of Sac? I was in Roseville and Rocklin today....

I'm in Shingle Springs, on Hwy 50 east of Folsom

Posts: 29 | Registered: 14 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nancy, Did you get your transfer? I am still interested, but I do live in Texas. Have a nice year.

posted Hide Post
No, Kayakkid, I did not. I tried, but the post office is so messed up now, no one knew how to handle the paper transfer except the union rep, who management can NEVER seem to reach on the phone (a lie). Anyway, I ran out of time and relinquished my post as a regular to take a RCA position, which just hasn't seemed to come open yet... In the meantime I got another job that pays more and has benefits. So, I quit. I suggest you do too. Get on with your life and don't let them hold you hostage. Good luck.