Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Northern Michigan to Southern Michigan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern Michigan to Southern Michigan Login/Join

posted
You come "up north" for vacation, camping, hunting, fishing, riding the ATV trails, snowmobiling, canoe the AuSable River. Here is your chance to work where you play. I work at the Mio Post Office, a town in the heart of the Huron National Forest. I run a 87 mile 40K (summer) 43J (winter) route. I'm looking for an office 50 mile radius around Adrian, Michigan.
Email me at jlnota@yahoo.com or call my cell at 989-745-3751

The two other routes in my office are also 40K--43j. The other carriers are happy with their routes, so you would get mine.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jason63,

Posts: 32 | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That seems to be a popular area to get to. I've looked at your previous ads you've placed. I'm in Maryland trying to get to the Ohio/Michigan area as well. Good luck in your search. I was curious several times on your location...sounds nice.

Posts: 31 | Registered: 03 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is a popular place if you live in Michigan. I75 is chocked with traffic every weekend with down state folks coming north. It is not so popular with those in warmer climate states who are afraid of the snow.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see. I'm originally from the Defiance, Oh area. Ideally around Wauseon or Toledo would be good for me, but I was considering Michigan as well. Good luck again Jason.

Posts: 31 | Registered: 03 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post