Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    South Carolina to Indiana rural carrier
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Carolina to Indiana rural carrier Login/Join

posted
I am a rural carrier in Summerville South Carolina looking to do a mutual transfer to Indiana...preferably in the following counties. Cass,Fulton,Pulaski, Miami,White, or Tippecanoe to be specific. I love my job and the area but need to be closer to family.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 15 December 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angie Tincher:
I am a rural carrier in Summerville South Carolina looking to do a mutual transfer to Indiana...preferably in the following counties. Cass,Fulton,Pulaski, Miami,White, or Tippecanoe to be specific. I love my job and the area but need to be closer to family.
Hello do you have an email or phone number?? I would like your area

Posts: 100 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Angie Tincher:

(719) 726-2377 text me Thanks

Posts: 100 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
angela.tincher@yahoo.com

Posts: 4 | Registered: 15 December 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post