Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Tampa Bay, FL to Central / Southern Indiana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tampa Bay, FL to Central / Southern Indiana Login/Join

posted
To become regular by August 2014 near Parrish - just south of Tampa, FL and north of Sarasota, FL. 30 min to the beach. We would like any Indiana location but favor something slightly south of Indy.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 05 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am Debbie, I'm in Indianapolis. I'm very interested in swapping with you when u go regular. My phone number is 317-517-4706

Posts: 40 | Registered: 03 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tried to email but it bounced back. Husband's number is 941-538-1427. He's the carrier and can answer questions. My email is karen.semon@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Hello, I'm in Anderson, in ,45 minutes NE of Indy. All llv office with the exception of 2 routes. I'm moving my boys to clearwater this weekend would love to work something out! Thank you !
Ruralroute1109@hot mail.com or call or text 7656204107

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Brownsburg Indiana . The west side of Indianapolis .41K with LLV . I am trying to get to Nashville TN area . A 3-way would be great . Diana 317-500-2588

Posts: 23 | Registered: 19 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in murfressboro Tn and I'm looking to transfer to Tampa bay 6156538138

Posts: 31 | Registered: 02 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Karen if brownsburg,in. works I'm in murfreeboro,which I think Diana,wants and I would take Lagrange,ky from sandy p who wants fl beachs.maybe if everyone still wants to transfer we could do a four way if you think this will work my pH is 352-630-1657

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really appreciate the posts. We've been talking with Deb in Indianapolis this week at it seems that she is most compatible with the swap we would like to make and is close to the same time frame as we are. I know this trade business is hard. I wish you all the best and will keep you in mind if something falls through with Deb for some unforeseeable reason. Thanks again! Karen.semon@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
Hi,
I'm in Bonita springs fl and am looking for Parrish fl if you know of anyone there or know of anyone we can do an exchange with please let me know. I have a 41H in the summer and a 43K in the winter, llv and dps. sab0004@hotmail.com 203-233-5098 thanks
quote:
Originally posted by KarenFL:
To become regular by August 2014 near Parrish - just south of Tampa, FL and north of Sarasota, FL. 30 min to the beach. We would like any Indiana location but favor something slightly south of Indy.

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Indianapolis fell through. Browns burg would be awesome leaving Parrish fl open. However postmaster in Parrish looking for a very clean record. Wife and daughter already in Franklin, In. Email karen.semon@yahoo.com or call Bruce in Fl at 941-538-1427

posted Hide Post
im still interested in swapping, although im in Anderson which is about an hour from Franklin. keep me in mind! thanks! ruralroute1109@hotmail.com 765.620.4107

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
also, I have an almost perfect record, 19 years and counting!

posted Hide Post
I sent my husband your number. Hope he calls and all works. His record is clean too.

posted Hide Post
am in lexington, ky trying to maybe do a 3,4,5 way swap ready to sign. 8594945034

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post