Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Sat off, office in Hampton, GA to North of Atlanta, GA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sat off, office in Hampton, GA to North of Atlanta, GA Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by R Nagel:
Hi,my name is Robert. I am a Regular Rural Carrier looking to transfer from Hampton, GA to Woodstock, Kennesaw, Marietta, Acworth or anywhere North of Atlanta. My office is a Sat off, office and not a formula office. The house I own would be available. It is a 2300 square foot house, 4 bedroom, 2 baths for $1100.00 rent or for sale. It is 3 miles from the Post Office and the Nascar Track. Possible 3 way or 4 way mutual transfers.
Call Robert, at 970 215-7169 or robertcnagel@aol.com
Thanks very much!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: R Nagel,

Posts: 36 | Registered: 04 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
R Nagel would you consider Ball Ground Ga, 30107?

Posts: 33 | Registered: 26 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Hi,my name is Robert. I am a Regular Rural Carrier looking to transfer from Hampton, GA to Athens, GA or Kennesaw, GA. The house I own would be available. It is a 2300 square foot house, 4 bedroom, 2 baths for $1200.00 It is 3 miles from the Post Office and the Nascar Track.
Thanks very much!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi,my name is Robert. I am a Regular Rural Carrier looking to transfer from Hampton, GA to Kennesaw/Acworth/Cartersville, GA. There are 24 routes in the office. all but 3 with LLV's. my route is a 44K with growth and a LLV. The house I own would be available for rent or to sell. It is a 2300 square foot house, 4 bedroom, 2 baths and 2 car garage. It is 5 mins from the Post Office and the Nascar Track.
Possible 3 way transfer to near Pensacola, FL. So if anyone North of Atlanta wants the beach, please call or email me at 970 215-7169 or robertcnagel@aol.com
Thanks very much!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi,my name is Robert. I am a Regular Rural Carrier looking to transfer from Hampton, GA to Kennesaw/Acworth/Cartersville, GA. There are 24 routes in the office. all but 3 with LLV's. Hampton is a Saturday off, office and not a formula office! My route is a 44K with growth and a LLV. The house I own would be available for rent or to sell. It is a 2300 square foot house, 4 bedroom, 2 baths and 2 car garage. It is 5 mins from the Post Office and the Nascar Track.
Possible 3 way transfer to near Pensacola, FL. So if anyone North of Atlanta wants the beach or Sat off, please call or email me at 970 215-7169 or robertcnagel@aol.com
Thanks very much!

posted Hide Post
I want GA. IM IN IOWA HOWEVER. 3 or 4 WSU ? missmary117@yahoo.com

Posts: 87 | Registered: 07 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Hi,my name is Robert. I am a Regular Rural Carrier looking to transfer from Hampton, GA to Woodstock, Kennesaw, Marietta, Acworth or anywhere North of Atlanta. My office is a Sat off, office and not a formula office. The house I own would be available. It is a 2300 square foot house, 4 bedroom, 2 baths for $1100.00 rent or for sale. It is 3 miles from the Post Office and the Nascar Track. Possible 3 way or 4 way mutual transfers.
Thanks very much!