Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Sat off, office in Hampton, GA to North of Atlanta, GA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sat off, office in Hampton, GA to North of Atlanta, GA Login/Join

posted
Hi,my name is Robert. I am a Regular Rural Carrier looking to transfer from Hampton, GA to Kennesaw/Acworth/Cartersville, GA. There are 24 routes in the office. all but 3 with LLV's. Hampton is a Saturday off, office and not a formula office! My route is a 44K with growth and a LLV. The house I own would be available for rent or to sell. It is a 2300 square foot house, 4 bedroom, 2 baths and 2 car garage. It is 5 mins from the Post Office and the Nascar Track.
Possible 3 way transfer to near Pensacola, FL. So if anyone North of Atlanta wants the beach or Sat off, please call or email me at 970 215-7169 or robertcnagel@aol.com
Thanks very much!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: R Nagel,

Posts: 36 | Registered: 04 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by R Nagel:
Hi,my name is Robert. I am a Regular Rural Carrier looking to transfer from fantastic, Fort Collins, CO to Athens, GA. Need to go home to be close to family. Will consider any transfer within reason to Athens. There are possible 3 and 4 way transfers to Ohio, South West Tennessee, Coastal Louisiana, and Oklahoma,etc.
Call Robert, at 970 215-7169 or robertcnagel@aol.com
Thanks

posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi,my name is Robert. I am a Regular Rural Carrier looking to transfer from Fort Collins, CO to Athens, GA. Need to go home to be close to family. Will consider any transfer within reason to Athens. There are possible 3 and 4 way transfers to Ohio, South West Tennessee, Coastal Louisiana, and Oklahoma.
Thanks

posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi,my name is Robert. I am a Regular Rural Carrier looking to transfer from fantastic, Fort Collins, CO to Athens, GA. Need to go home to be close to family. Will consider any transfer within reason to Athens. There are possible 3 and 4 way transfers to Ohio, South West Tennessee, Coastal Louisiana, and Oklahoma.
Thanks

posted Hide Post
im in lincolnton ga which is not far from athens ga but i am looking to get to mobile alabama or within an hour of there which could include florida and mississippi if you can get a 3 or 4 way let me know if i can help thanks tammie 706 373 6668

Posts: 42 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure! We just need someone from Alabama who wants Colorado. I will keep my eyes open. I have a lady in Ohio, who wants Fort Collins for sure, so that could be a possible 4 way transfer.

quote:
Originally posted by tammie:
im in lincolnton ga which is not far from athens ga but i am looking to get to mobile alabama or within an hour of there which could include florida and mississippi if you can get a 3 or 4 way let me know if i can help thanks tammie 706 373 6668

posted Hide Post
"Still looking to get to North Georgia or anywhere about 2 hours away from Athens"
quote:
Originally posted by tammie:

posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi,my name is Robert. I am a Regular Rural Carrier looking to transfer from Fort Collins, CO(Forbes #1 small city in America, to live in)to Athens, GA. Need to go home to be close to family. Will consider any transfer within reason to Athens, which could include,
Western South Carolina and South-west North Carolina. There are possible 3 and 4 way transfers to Ohio, South West Tennessee, Coastal Louisiana,Texas and Oklahoma, etc. There are 53 routes between 2 offices with only 2 routes that still use POV's. My route is a 46k with LLV.
Thanks very much!

posted Hide Post
Is there anyone looking to leave the great state of Georgia for Colorado?

posted Hide Post
Hi, Trying to get to Fort Collins. I'm in Colorado Springs, Colorado interested in a 3 way.

Posts: 5 | Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado | Registered: 11 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a possible 4 way transfer. Although, where I need to go, North Georgia, the lady, may already have a transfer worked out. Do you know, of someone else wanting to go to the Springs, that I haven't seen?

Originally posted by Gloria Mitton:
Hi, Trying to get to Fort Collins. I'm in Colorado Springs, Colorado interested in a 3 way.[/QUOTE]

posted Hide Post
Hi, I am still looking for any transfer from my location in Fort Collins, CO to anywhere close to Athens, GA. If anyone knows, anyone needing to come to Colorado, please send them my way!
Robert 9702157169

posted Hide Post
Still looking to get transferred to North Georgia. Anybody, who knows someone needing Colorado, please let me know. I was just home and it breaks my heart every time I have to leave. I have a special needs brother and my parents are getting older. I certainly will consider anywhere close to Athens or Atlanta. Please help!

posted Hide Post
steph123...if robert wants GA but you would like Durango, CO, we could do a 3 way

Posts: 6 | Registered: 25 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a new possible 3 or 4 way transfer to Carlsbad, CA. Carlsbad is about 30 mins north of San Diego. I need Georgia. So anyone in Georgia who needs Colorado or Southern, CA, please let me know! I am in Fort Collins, CO, about 1 hour North of Denver. Robert 9702157169