Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Sanibel, FL Once you're here it's safe and amazing. No BS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sanibel, FL Once you're here it's safe and amazing. No BS Login/Join

posted
If you want a solid office that gives carriers respect, that part of my 2011 mutual transfer has been way more than I ever could had asked for. Please check with your supervisors and they will confirm. For me, my entire family is in N Florida and when you get to a certain age, that's where your heart is.
Looking forward to hearing from anyone interested.

Posts: 22 | Location: Sanibel Island, FL | Registered: 11 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested. I'm located in Southern California.

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where do you want to go? I am in Scottsdale, AZ.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MMorgan:
If you want a solid office that gives carriers respect, that part of my 2011 mutual transfer has been way more than I ever could had asked for. Please check with your supervisors and they will confirm. For me, my entire family is in N Florida and when you get to a certain age, that's where your heart is.
Looking forward to hearing from anyone interested.

I should check with my supervisors to confirm what exactly?

Posts: 25 | Registered: 23 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MMorgan - Please provide your contact info.

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My email is Seashell815@gmail.com
You can also text me at 239-476-1138.
We would need another to complete a 3 way transfer. I am trying to get to North Florida.

Posts: 22 | Location: Sanibel Island, FL | Registered: 11 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MMorgan - Do you have to have a Gov't vehicle or will you take any route?