Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Detroit Lakes Minnesota area to to anywhere south considered.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Detroit Lakes Minnesota area to to anywhere south considered. Login/Join

posted
My family is looking for a change. My route is a 48k in the summer and a 44k in the winter. no llv. great Postmaster and nice co-workers in a five route office. Route is 99 miles. most customers live on the lakes. Great area for hunting and fishing. all places considered in southern half of country. My wife has circulation problems and has a hard time with cold...

Posts: 23 | Registered: 14 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bumping. Still up to transfer!

posted Hide Post
I am in toms river n.j. my route is a 40 k with llv. If interested you can email me at ticestree@live.com thanks

Posts: 50 | Registered: 07 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
can you tell me more about the other routes in your office. what size they are and what vehicles do each of the carriers use? used a subaru myself before. not sure if that would be enough. my email is trentonteske@yahoo.com

Posts: 51 | Registered: 13 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
there are five routes. I believe mine is the largest. All five are k routes. there is also an aux route too. none of the other carriers uses anything bigger than a Subaru. I actually am using a Buick Century right now and during the summer my route is the largest. I just transferred into this office in Feb of 2013. My route I was on in Clitheral Minnesota got downsized(rightly so) and the Post office had to find me an office within 50 miles. So I have a 45 mile drive from my home everyday. I thought this would be a problem but I actually don't mind the drive since it is rural. I don't THINK any of the other carriers would want to transfer to mine if I transferred out. 90% sure. One retires in December and another soon after so the subs waiting might have different ideas though. None of the five is undesirable to my knowledge. the route is in Frazee Minnesota, which is 8 miles from Detroit Lakes.

posted Hide Post
my email is Chagenseven@gmail.com if you have more questions you want private...