Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Sanibel Island carrier looking to transfer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sanibel Island carrier looking to transfer Login/Join

posted
Carrier from Sanibel Island looking to transfer to North Florida, preferably west coast. Feel free to put any northern areas out there. Thanks.

Posts: 22 | Location: Sanibel Island, FL | Registered: 11 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may be able to help with that. Let me check my list maybe we can have a multi transfer.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had someone contact me from Atlanta intetested in putting a transfer together. Does that help? Thanks.

Posts: 22 | Location: Sanibel Island, FL | Registered: 11 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Tallahassee, Fl. Looking to get to St.. Petersburg, fl. Considering other places with equal or better climate/temperatures as well. I was looking into Murrieta, Ca. But it seems next to impossible to financially survive out there without any locality pay. Sanibel itself isn't out if the question, just curious as to some multi transfer options as well. Thanks. 850 228 6480(text for quickest response).

Posts: 52 | Location: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: 26 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in the ft. Lauderdale area too

Posts: 52 | Location: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: 26 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to transfer from Sanibel Island?
quote:
Originally posted by MMorgan:
Carrier from Sanibel Island looking to transfer to North Florida, preferably west coast. Feel free to put any northern areas out there. Thanks.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post