Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SERIOUS TRANSFER TO COLDER CLIMATE....NOW!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SERIOUS TRANSFER TO COLDER CLIMATE....NOW! Login/Join

posted
I am located in North Carolina, (all our Routes have LLV's), and want to move North - I would prefer anywhere in Maine, but will consider all colder climates. If you are serious about trnasfering within the next few months, please call me at 704-968-6442....If you choose to e-mail me, please include a phone number, as I don't want to waste time e-mailing back and forth. I am ready to trade NOW, and I am looking for someone that is also ready to sign forms and go.

Posts: 26 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
we ARE serious...I think that we have spoken to you already?? I am in Northern Massachusetts (Acton) our mail count will be done with final numbers next week...if you are the the same lady that I am thinking of..last time we spoke you said that you were on board with me...and you wanted to just wait and see where I stood with my count? Was I wrong? I will know for sure on Tue. It looks like I will be a LOW J...all routes have LLV's...978-248-9896

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PS....there is a buffer route that may be split up...if that route is split my route would go back up to a good solid K

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am actually looking for Florida. But I have talked to a guy in Fl. trying to get to NC. so I am thinking a possible 3 way. I live right on the pa/md border and my rt is a 40k. w/o llv's. I would offer my rhd jeep if i am going to a llv rt. I am very interested in getting to fl. and I think Keith is very interested in NC. if you can see my rt. as a possibility, call me. 717-880-8184...thanks. I hope you find your route. Donna

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi, I know this is a shot in the dark
are you still looking for transfer ?
bob j 315-247-7460

Posts: 14 | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What town in NC are you from? Would Northern Michigan be a consideration?

Posts: 32 | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jasonfox:
Hi Jason. I am trying to get to Northern Michigan. Would you be interested in Denver? Or Florida. There is someone wanting to come to Denver if you would be interested in FL.

Posts: 13 | Location: denver, co | Registered: 04 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If I am going to transfer it needs to be NC. We have family in that state. I work at the Mio office 48647. Is this the part of Northern Michigan your looking for?

I would jump at the chance to move to Murphy, NC, but carrier there wants to transfer to just South of Atlanta, GA.

posted Hide Post
That area is perfect if we could find someone from NC to come to Denver. Our family is by Cadillac.

Posts: 13 | Location: denver, co | Registered: 04 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My best friend lives in Cadillac. Not that far of a drive, 1 1/2 hours.

posted Hide Post
Hello Jason! I am in Orange Park, FL, on the outskirts of Jacksonville and am trying to get out to Colorado. Would like Denver if we can find someone from North Carolina that wants to come here. Saundra SLandon73@gmail.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 03 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Syracuse, N.Y. which part of north Carolina are you? My wife and I have been trying to get back south. If this interests you please call me (315)440-1658 thanks Jerry

Posts: 34 | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this is gonna sound complicated but someone in Maine wants Ohio i am in Ohio i want Valdosata GA she wants Atlanta GA Atlanta wants NC if this isn't too much for you call me at 614-668-2017

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Aheboro Nc and wanting to get near Jacksonville Fla. Ready to sign paper work and make this happen. kendra 336-706-1601 kendraware636@yahoo.com(transfer)

Posts: 20 | Registered: 29 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by csquared:
I am located in North Carolina, (all our Routes have LLV's), and want to move North - I would prefer anywhere in Maine, but will consider all colder climates. If you are serious about trnasfering within the next few months, please call me at 704-968-6442....If you choose to e-mail me, please include a phone number, as I don't want to waste time e-mailing back and forth. I am ready to trade NOW, and I am looking for someone that is also ready to sign forms and go.
NC is exactly where I want to go.i'm from CT right on the MA border.if ur still looking for a transfer,plz let me know.860-462-9758

Posts: 14 | Registered: 13 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post