Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SERIOUS TRANSFER TO COLDER CLIMATE....NOW!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SERIOUS TRANSFER TO COLDER CLIMATE....NOW! Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Still looking for Cape Cod, possible 3way

Posts: 85 | Registered: 05 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Tampa area. I am wanting north Carolina. What part are you in? There is a guy wanting fl and he is in cape cod. Mass. Maybe a 3 way?

Posts: 26 | Registered: 22 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tried to call. get a message that all circuits are busy.

If you are indeed serious and Cicero, Indiana is appealing to you call me at your convenience. 317-697-9210

Thanks

Posts: 3 | Registered: 21 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Tim here! I'm located in the southern tier of NY State. It is a village called Bath. Lots of outdoor recreation, wineries,lakes,fishing,boating,hunting, and near Watkins Glen,Corning areas. My kids are in the Tampa area and a carrier from Florida asked me to inform him if I could work out a three way swap for NC or SC for him. 607-368-9901 or tjmuller72@yahoo.com. I am looking at after the first of the year. Thanks TIM

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Upstate ny is really nice,i'm just looking to get closer to my kids , they are in Florida. I have someone in Fl. that wants NC or SC for a three way transfer if you are interested.Thanks,TIM tjmuller72@yahoo.com and/or 607-368-9901

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in NC

posted Hide Post
Still trying to get to NC.I'm in CT by the MA line. It's def getting colder here and I want out.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 13 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in Minnesota trying to transfer to nc, due to personal reasons, would u be interested in that, contact me at 1=763-732-8793, or at tonyaswaser@gmail.com

Posts: 29 | Registered: 10 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Columbus GA NEEDING NC badly! Three of my children and grandbabies are there. There are a few people that wanted GA - one in VA outside DC, one in Long island, and one in MA I believe. i am ready to sign and go too. WHERE in NC exactly so I know if I am truly interested. I do not want the western corner, it's still too far.
3 way? Let's do it!

fe_maleman@yahoo.com 706-580-3790

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post