Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    from.killeen texas to anywhere considered
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from.killeen texas to anywhere considered Login/Join

posted
Killeen is a small town.anhour away from.austin tx. Office has 25/26 rural routes and growing. My route is a 43 k no llv really nice route all nbus (9 curbside) .is 20.7 miles long and is not rural at all. Please feel free to askany other question yall may have.

Posts: 7 | Location: killeen texas | Registered: 21 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in coming to Harrisburg, South Dakota? I have been looking to get to that area for a while. My route is a 43k 21 miles. My office is really small 3 reg routes and 1 new aux route that was just started. We are located just outside Sioux Falls which is the biggest city in South Dakota. Harrisburg is a fast growing area very nice small town. If interested you can email me at lglakner@hotmail.com

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in coming to madison,wisconsin?If Yes,email me at sapeeks@gmail.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 04 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello I am in davenport iowa looking to get to texas, we are located on the mississppi river, 2hrs from wi 3hrs from Chicago, lots of great stuff to do if interested pls call 563-508-9376. m daughter lives in dallas

Posts: 30 | Registered: 30 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you still looking for a transfer? I am in Maryland you can call or text me at 517-304-6716 thanks Dan

Posts: 50 | Registered: 22 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I am also interested in going to Killeen.. My mom and sisters are living there.. I am in Bountiful, UT which is 5-10 from Salt Lake City. Name is johnny 619-807-1268

Posts: 35 | Registered: 16 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Killeen, TX. Hi I am Sue from, Scottsdale, AZ. You have spoken w/Carl from MN. I am looking to get to MN, to be near family to help w/my husband who has suffered (3) strokes. Carl's wife is trying to get to Texas. We could do a three way TX for AZ, AZ for MN and MN for TX easily, if you would be interested in Ftn Hills/Scottsdale, AZ. An absolutely beautiful part of the country to live in. Scottsdale is made up of (3) offices, 100 plus rural routes, all have LLV's, all different size routes (38H's to 48K's), great management team in Ftn Hills, 360 days of sunshine a year. Plz call me, Sue, for more info on Scottsdale, AZ 480/352-2146.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 30 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Sue I told Carl that I am interested in exploring the Area of Arizona, Scottsdale/Fountain Hills by visiting there for a day/overnight. He said it is an affluent area. I would choose to work their and live outside the area. What areas within a hours range do you get more lee way for your money? I am ready to go now. You may text me at armourshine @gmail.com.

Posts: 35 | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in spring hill Florida. Tampa area. There is a lady in granite falls wanting killean would u be interested in a 3 way? Email acap1986@AOL.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: 22 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
xaymara01

Would you be interested in Scottsdale Arz. Or Minneapolis MN?

Posts: 68 | Registered: 10 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in spring hill Florida. That is the Tampa bay area. A lady in nc wants killean to be near her husband and I need BC for my family.if interested email me please looking for a 3 way. Acap1986@AOL.com

Posts: 26 | Registered: 22 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to take Spring Hill if anyone wants to come to the Indianapolis area. Thanks! ruralroute1109@hotmail.com

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to go to Killeen,Texas. I work in a small all rural office in North New Jersey. The office only has 5 routes with LLV's for each route. This area is close to New York, Philadelphia and the Shore points. Please send me a message and let me know if you may be interested. Thanks Jerry

Posts: 14 | Registered: 16 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Columbus, GA in case anyone in SC or NC is interested in Texas..... possible 3 way? fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Jeff and I am interested in moving to Killeen. I am currently in San Diego CA (Carlsbad). Email me: jeffreystockham@gmail.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: 28 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post