Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    WHO WANTS FORT COLLINS, CO?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WHO WANTS FORT COLLINS, CO? Login/Join

posted
Where are you coming from??

heather_katie@hotmail.com. Will take any route (POV/LLV). CLEAN attendance and disciplinary history. Ready to sign! Need to move by Fall 2021.

Posts: 52 | Registered: 28 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scottsdale AZ, Looking for Ft. Collins if interested please let me know!

Posts: 100 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take Scottsdale.. Fort Collins wants my station.. 3 way transfer

Posts: 20 | Registered: 26 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ok Please send me your email or your phone number! ASAP

Posts: 100 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
clarkgriswold1983@gmail.com
It would be a 3 way

Posts: 20 | Registered: 26 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI EVERY one
I am in Austin Tx looking to transfer to Fort Collins co and I was wondering if you still looking to transfer out of Fort Collins Co and would consider Austin Tx . If so, please contact me at juno35@att.net

Posts: 20 | Location: Austin Area | Registered: 27 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in Fort Collins, CO, if it's still available. I'm in Tamaroa, IL. Contact me at 618 357 1174 by text, or ladonnasilbe@gmail.com by email anytime. This is a serious inquiry, and I don't mean to step on any toes here. Just seems that nothing ever came of the request and I'd be willing to help out if a multi way is needed. I just need to get to CO.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 09 March 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post