Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    prescott, arizona to new mexico, california or ???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

prescott, arizona to new mexico, california or ??? Login/Join

posted
hi, i'm needing a change, wanting to transfer someplace temperate, not to cold, hot. in exchange for the same. i have been a rural carrier about 12 years, prescott is a large office with appx. 40 rural routes. we have 4 mild seasons, plenty of hiking, camping etc.. all offers considered. brendaandjoe@cableone.net

Posts: 4 | Location: prescott arizona | Registered: 06 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI BRENDA. WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN THE CENTRAL VALLEY OF CALIFORNIA? OR COLORADO? THE COST OF LIVING HERE I BELIEVE IS ACTUALLY LESS THAN WHERE YOU ARE AT. PLEASE CONTACT ME AT EKSCP@HOTMAIL.COM OR 559-635-2625. THANKS KATHY

Posts: 39 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
to katherine, yes maybe possible , not sure where i want to go , i'm open to suggestions. brenda

Posts: 4 | Location: prescott arizona | Registered: 06 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI BRENDA. PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AT 559-635-2625 OR 559-300-5812 AND WE CAN TALK AND SEE IF THIS IS WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO. THANKS KATHERINE

Posts: 39 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi brenda wonder if you still consider to ca I have 19 years at this office Costa Mesa CA and my email is 123hungtran@gmail.com thank you

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post