Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Hickory NC (1 hour from Charlotte NC) to Virginia ASAP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hickory NC (1 hour from Charlotte NC) to Virginia ASAP Login/Join

posted
Looking for an immediate trade with anyone from Gloucester/ Williamsburg Viginia area or within one hour from Gloucester VA.

Hickory NC was listed as one of the best places to raise a family.(Readers Digest) It was also listed in Money Magazine top 300 places to live. Beautiful four season area. Housing is still affordable. http://www.hickorygov.com/mapsphotos/hickoryphotos.html

I would love to stay here, but I want to move closer to family in either Gloucester VA area, Williamsburg Va. or surrounding offices. Please only serious inquiries.

suzy_w_j@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Suzy,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 12 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perfect retirement town!

Posts: 6 | Registered: 12 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Suzy, Paul from CA. I would still be interested in Hickory if you decide to give CA a try. All routes now have choice of day off they want. Feel free to contact me with any questions. psh35@comcast.net

Posts: 3 | Registered: 28 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looking to go to hickory are you interested in a 3 way if so contact me at sam.latimer@yahoo.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I can do a equal trade with you.I am trying to get to that area..I am in Virginia 42J with LLV...usercynth730@aol.com

Posts: 72 | Location: forest,va. | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post