Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    South Carolina to Upstate NY or Southern VT
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Carolina to Upstate NY or Southern VT Login/Join

posted
Lexington, SC, large office, 47 reg. routes, about 1/2 have LLV's. Nice area, 30 min. from Columbia, 2 hours from Charleston, 2 hours from Charlotte, NC. I am wanting to transfer to the Cambridge, NY area or within an hours drive.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 16 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jennifer, im looking get a 3way to florida
i see a few possible transfers posted from florida to s.carolina, maybe we can make this work. bob.j 315-247-7460

Posts: 14 | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any chance of getting the name of your office union steward - I need to get a name and number to connect with your state. I am in New Mexico and want to transfer to the Myrtle Beach area. I have a letter to be posted in the Post Offices in the area. Thanks. DB

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Keller, TX trying to get to the Columbia, SC area. I'm ready to go now! 817 941 3053 or cheryldavila@yahoo.com

Posts: 31 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey you looking for upstate NY. I'm looking for the Carolinas or florida

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dont know if your still looking to transfer? In a 3 rte office in upstate New York just north of Cambridge. All routes have LLVs

Posts: 5 | Registered: 18 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, still looking to transfer. What town do you work in?

posted Hide Post
Broadalbin Ny 12025. Let me know

Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hi, Jennifer, I would like to know if you are interesting to transfer to PA ( Lancaster) If so please contact me. I need a transfer to South Carolina do to family moving!! Thank you!!

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
Hi, Jennifer. I would like to know if your are interesting for a transfer to PA (Lancaster) I need a transfer to South Carolina do to a family moving! Thank you!!

Posts: 39 | Location: Lancaster Pa | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To sandy40: thank you but I'm not interested in PA. To George Nolan: I am interested in your area, not sure if you will be interested in Lexington, SC, large office, just over 50 routes, some LLV's, some POV's, you would end up getting a POV route if you transfered here. Let me know if you are still interested.

posted Hide Post
To JenniferP : true regarding the LLV part I would have to buy a suitable POV something to think about. Also this office would have two routes up for transfer my wife and i work out of the same office. Whats the break down on routes as far as k,j,h would I end up with a H ?

posted Hide Post
You would probably get a J route.

posted Hide Post
My route is a 44K, but I'm pretty sure that one of the regulars with a J would bid on it. The others with H routes would stay where they are,because of their LLV.

posted Hide Post
hi regarding your mutual transfer to upstate NY I am located about 30 from Cambridge in Gansevoort,iam looking to transfer to the Lynchburg, Virginia,have someone there wanting to transfer to the closer to the coast have texted her about you have not heard back would consider a 3 way

Posts: 7 | Registered: 19 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post