Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    South Carolina to Upstate NY or Southern VT
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Carolina to Upstate NY or Southern VT Login/Join

posted Hide Post
hiJennifer just wanted to clarify some things on the message I sent you Gansevoort is about 30 minutes from Cambridge forgive me my keyboarding is a work in progress hope to hear back from you

Posts: 7 | Registered: 19 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi Jennifer this is jayson from Gansevoort,NY.Didn't know if you were sti looking to transfer to upstate ny my office is only about 30 to 40 minutes away from the area you want to go,if you are still interested please let me know,even if you have already tranfered or are no longer interested please let know thank you

posted Hide Post
hi Jennifer this is jayson from Gansevoort,ny.my cell phone number 518-222-8871,feel free to call if you are still interested in transferring to upstate ny would like to talk about transferring,i work in a great office with 10K routea all rural no city,all llv,look forward to hearing from you,don't mean keep bothering you just want to know if you are still interested

posted Hide Post
I am in Appomattox Va(20 minutes from Lynchburg) I am trying to get as close to upstate South Carolina as possible. Email me if any ideas or interest.....ssaelens3@gmail.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: 25 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your interest, but I have someone that I am planning to transfer with next year.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 16 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
careful with this one, I talked with this woman Jennifer last summer, in 2013 and all was hot n heavy to transfer, then out of the blue she cut all communications, then when I texted and texted she says she already had a transfer set up. Then in the winter I see the same transfer requests from Jennifer, I contact her after seeing she still wants to transfer, she replies she already has one in the works. Now another year later I see she says she is still looking for a transfer then replies to others that she has one set up for next year, I doubt it. BEWARE AND DON'T EVEN TRY THIS ONE !!!!!

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Posts: 6 | Registered: 25 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this is jayson from Gansevoort,new York,know you have someone you are working with to transfer next year,but if it does not work out please keep me in mind,thank you