Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Austin to NJ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Austin to NJ Login/Join

posted
Anyone in NJ want to come to Austin Tx?

Posts: 11 | Registered: 06 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey there! I know Philip in NJ that can work out to be a 4 way transfer.......that is if you like his area in NJ. If you do please email me at socalbeaches@hotmail.com so we can all get to talking to each other. Here is what he says about his NJ location:
Little Egg Harbor is right on the coast so it is close to all water
activities (boating, fishing, beaches, etc.), it's just under 2 hours
from both NYC and Philadelphia and about 30 minutes to Atlantic City
and Tom's River. There's a bus in Tom's River that goes non stop to
Manhattan. 5 regular rural routes (1 Aux) and 13 city routes in the
office. No FSS. All LLVs.

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking for central NJ. Little Egg Harbor is too far from where I would like to be... Middlesex, Somerset, Monmouth counties.

Posts: 11 | Registered: 06 December 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let us know if you change your mind. plus you left no way to contact you.

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in central New Jersey and would seriously consider going to Austin if you are still looking.

Posts: 2 | Location: Central New Jersey | Registered: 15 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI MY NAME IS SANDRA I WORK AT KISSIMMEE POST OFFICE NEAR ORLANDO AND AM LOOKING TO MOVE TO TEXAS NEAR SEABROOK, NASA OR AUSTIN IF YOUR INTERESTED EMAIL ME AT SNDMT74@GMAIL.COM WE PROBABLY CAN FINE SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO COME TO FLORIDA.AM A REGULAR RURAL CARRIER SINCE 2OO7

Posts: 32 | Registered: 17 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are still interested I may have three way transfer. I am in ocean county n.j. 40 k with llv. You can email me st ticestree@live.com

Posts: 50 | Registered: 07 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can email me at ticestree@live.com

Posts: 50 | Registered: 07 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post