Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Westport. Ma to Myrtle Beach area
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Westport. Ma to Myrtle Beach area Login/Join

posted
I have a 44K route that will be sure to go up after count. All LLV office. There are 7 routes in my office and 3 in another office nearby. An hour south of Boston, 45 minutes to Providence and Newport RI and an hour to Cape Cod.

Posts: 12 | Location: Westport, Ma | Registered: 04 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Peoria, AZ. Westport would work for me . Maybe find carrier who will go from Myrtle Beach to my area?

Posts: 29 | Registered: 12 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That sounds good!

Posts: 12 | Location: Westport, Ma | Registered: 04 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Summerville, SC? This would complete a 4 way transfer. Let me know. (623)703-4334. Thanks

posted Hide Post
Let me check it out!

posted Hide Post
excellent. When were you wanting/needing to move?

posted Hide Post
I had thought this would be a longer process. I was initially looking at next spring. Is everyone wanting this now?

posted Hide Post
I can go now or I can wait. I would like to move by next summer. The others involved in this attempt to transfer would like to go ASAP from what I understand.

posted Hide Post
I do feel that if the opportunity to have a successful transfer comes up, we need to jump on it.

posted Hide Post
I agree. I just have loose ends to tie up. I could probably do so in fall

posted Hide Post
Not hearing much input on the girl from S.C. Can't start process unless I know she is onboard

posted Hide Post
She does seem to be the issue. Unfortunate...

posted Hide Post
Hi, I’m on board. I’m the one in CA looking to go to Angela’s office in AZ

Posts: 122 | Registered: 08 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish we could get this to work out!

posted Hide Post
As do I Linda

Posts: 122 | Registered: 08 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post