Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    4 way Transfer. GA to SC needed.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

4 way Transfer. GA to SC needed. Login/Join

posted
Hello. I'm looking for someone who is in the Savannah area maybe 25 min in all directions who is looking to move to SC. I have a 3 way 100% ready to go. I'm willing to take SC but my goal is to get to GA.

The list of people we have is a guy in SC wants CT. The CT guy wants PA where I am. And Im willing to go to SC. Specifically Spartanburg SC 29303. the SC guys says its a up and coming area. Has 40 rural RTS. 80% LLV 20% POV.

By the end of April I need to find someone from GA who wants the SC area. Thats when all 3 carriers will sign the mutual transfer paperwork. Locking in our transfers to our new office.

Please if anyone is looking for SC who is in the Savannah area, contact me at 301-221-1199. Or gabebokma@gmail.com.

If you have another carrier that can be matched with what we have that's fine too.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 09 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also looking for any one near Ft Myers FL who wants SC. Spartanburg SC.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 09 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post