Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    NH to S. Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NH to S. Carolina Login/Join

posted
Hollis NH. Beautiful New England town. 7 Route office. Smallest is a 43J. All LLV's. They are breaking up a route due to a carrier resigning so they should all be "k" routes shortly.
I am looking for any office within 75 miles of Greenville SC / Asheville NC...My wife has already been transferred with her job to the Greenville area. We already rent a house there, wife's there, 3 dogs are there, and 1 kid starts school at Clemson this fall, so, yes, I am dead serious about signing the Mutual Request Form with anyone who will come to NH. I don't even care what your route is like, if everyone in your office is "difficult", or if all the dogs on your route Bite !!
Only contact me if you too are Serious.
Smead63@aol.com...or (603) 965-5369

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a rural route about 8 miles west of Clemson University, in Seneca, SC. No LLV, 40 miles, 570 boxes, 21 dismounts. Would like to move north, but would need chance to visit area before making final decision. Can you return same info about your route, i.e., # of businesses, dismounts, apts, mileage, etc. Can you tell me more abt area...rentals. etc.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 27 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. Route is 32 miles, 358 stops, 1 business, 0 dismounts. All LLV's, all route could become K's. There are lots of options available for housing; are you looking for a house, apartment or condo? Do you have pets? I would be happy to show you around if you would like to visit. The best airport to fly into is Manchester, NH. Please call me (603) 965-5369

posted Hide Post
Sorry, let me explain that better. We just had a carrier leave to take a job with the IRS. They are considering breaking her route up, which would make the 6 other routes 46k's. The Postmaster says we should know by Monday 7/2 what they are going to do with it

posted Hide Post
We have 3 very small dogs. Would be looking at renting but open to house or apt as long as big enough. My wife works from home so need 2 bedrooms so she can have office. We are homeowners now but would put house up for sale. We are so ready to leave the south. Will try to work something out to get off to come visit. Will let you know as soon as I can work it out. Will give you a call over the weekend if that is ok. I have a 2010 RHD Jeep Wrangler 4X4 with 31,000 miles on it if you are interested. You will have to have your own vehicle. All rural routes in Seneca are POV.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 27 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds great !..and yes, I may be interested in the Jeep if we can pull this off. Bought a big Ram 1500 when they gave us LLV's last year. Too wide and too high to deliver with. Yes, please call. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.