Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Unique 48k in rickman tn looking for coastal NC!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unique 48k in rickman tn looking for coastal NC!! Login/Join

posted
Hi I’m in a small office there is one rural route-you will absolutely get it-it’s an overburdened 48k and currently there is no sub on the route. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to make a boatload of money in an area with minimal taxes and low cost of living!! You have to be an efficient rural carrier to appreciate this route! We do NOT GET AMAZON-yesterday I had 5 parcels to dismount for. 2-3 trays of DPS is average and only get the red plum/advos one day a month!!! It is a 77 mile route (Ema is up to 90.5 cents a mile so just for mileage the route pays $836/pay period!!) currently because there is not a sub designated to the route the overtime on saturdays pays almost 15 hours a day. My average start-finish time is 7am-2pm but keep in mind I move quick. There is 825 active boxes and they are waiting for rrecs before anyone looks at it to cut it. The good news is it pays 63 hours a week with the 48+OT on saturdays and there are hardly ANY packages!!! There is a local sub in the area that is willing to cover another day off.

I am very interested in the coast of North Carolina from Wilmington to Greenville and closely surrounding areas (not Raleigh sorry)

I also have someone from Milton Florida named Tracy that is interested in a possible 3 way (she would take rickman I would get NC and NC would get Milton.)

Call or text Rachel at

(931) 704-8011

Posts: 10 | Registered: 02 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Maillman24:
Hi I’m in a small office there is one rural route-you will absolutely get it-it’s an overburdened 48k and currently there is no sub on the route. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to make a boatload of money in an area with minimal taxes and low cost of living!! You have to be an efficient rural carrier to appreciate this route! We do NOT GET AMAZON-yesterday I had 5 parcels to dismount for. 2-3 trays of DPS is average and only get the red plum/advos one day a month!!! It is a 77 mile route (Ema is up to 90.5 cents a mile so just for mileage the route pays $836/pay period!!) currently because there is not a sub designated to the route the overtime on saturdays pays almost 15 hours a day. My average start-finish time is 7am-2pm but keep in mind I move quick. There is 825 active boxes and they are waiting for rrecs before anyone looks at it to cut it. The good news is it pays 63 hours a week with the 48+OT on saturdays and there are hardly ANY packages!!! There is a local sub in the area that is willing to cover another day off.

I am very interested in the coast of North Carolina from Wilmington to Greenville and closely surrounding areas (not Raleigh sorry)

I also have someone from Milton Florida named Tracy that is interested in a possible 3 way (she would take rickman I would get NC and NC would get Milton.)

Call or text Rachel at

(931) 704-8011

Also be advised I have 2 RHD vehicles available for purchase!!
One is an 06 factory RHD wrangler the other is a converted ford transit 4 cylinder van that works excellent with under 60,000 miles on it

Posts: 10 | Registered: 02 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post