Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Houston is Hot and Ready...for a transfer..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Houston is Hot and Ready...for a transfer.. Login/Join

posted
Looking to get to San Antonio, or as close to San Antonio, as possible. Im on a 44K, in the 77095 zipcode, Copperfield Station, non formulated. Willing to work with a 3 way or more, or a straight up, one on one transfer. It doesn't matter, ready to go. Call or text Chris, 2103878541.

Posts: 31 | Location: Houston  | Registered: 30 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking for the Houston area if we can find someone interested in Joplin, Missouri.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 20 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Christopher Loredo:
Looking to get to San Antonio, or as close to San Antonio, as possible. Im on a 44K, in the 77095 zipcode, Copperfield Station, non formulated. Willing to work with a 3 way or more, or a straight up, one on one transfer. It doesn't matter, ready to go. Call or text Chris, 2103878541.

Christopher, I have a multiway working now that would put me in Carrolton near Dallas. I still need to be in Houston, so if we can work an additional multiway out that would be great.

posted Hide Post
If that person is closer to San Antonio than where i am at right now, we have a transfer. But i can't do Dallas, unless their involved in the transfer for your station.

Posts: 31 | Location: Houston  | Registered: 30 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Christopher Loredo:
If that person is closer to San Antonio than where i am at right now, we have a transfer. But i can't do Dallas, unless their involved in the transfer for your station.

I think I saw someone post in one of the groups I am in that wanted Dallas area from San Marcos. Is that close enough to Austin for you that we could work out? I will try and locate them again if so!

posted Hide Post
San Marcos, or Austin would work. Thank you.