Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who's office is within 1 hour from the beaches of SC or FL?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who's office is within 1 hour from the beaches of SC or FL? Login/Join

posted
My transfer just fell through. Starting over. Want to transfer close to the beaches of SC or FL. Let me know where your office is and where you want to go. Bonus points if you want AZ.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Palm Bay FL, close to beaches..

Looking for Maine.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 24 May 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm working with a girl from Maine. She wants my office and I want Texas. Think we could work with that? Would only need Texas to Arizona?

Posts: 38 | Registered: 30 January 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm confused, Marc. Where would I go? I want SC or FL. Where are you located?

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarcH:
I'm working with a girl from Maine. She wants my office and I want Texas. Think we could work with that? Would only need Texas to Arizona?

Are you the guy the emailed me about Texas taking North Carolina? I’m still interested in Maine just didn’t have a chance to start looking for Texas since I didn’t hear back on her time frame.

Posts: 76 | Registered: 19 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Massachusetts. I haven't heard back from her either. I'm trying a couple different scenarios because I am ready to sign. The post office is the only thing stopping us from moving.

posted Hide Post
Charlie to FL....Kenny to Maine...Maine girl to Massachusetts....me to Texas....Texas to ?

OR

Asher to Maine...Maine girl to Massachusetts...me to Texas....Texas to NC

mhalbedel@aol.com or text (603)732-3062

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MarcH,