Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Oregon to Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oregon to Florida Login/Join

posted
I work in a office in Southern Oregon. There are 15 rural routes and about 25 city routes. Area is growing. Some regulars are looking to retire this year.

Posts: 21 | Registered: 14 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What city

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in Grants Pass

Posts: 21 | Registered: 14 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi...My name is Bryan Westerhouse and I work in central Illinois in the Bloomington Illinois Post Office..This office is combined of two cities of 200,000 people in a friendly community..I know you are trying to get to Florida and I am from Illinois but I thought about you when I can get a air flight to Florida one way for $69..My office has 48 rural routes with LLV"s...Great Management with flexible time off...I am interested in your Grants Pass Oregon location..Lets talk and make things happen..You will be closer to your destination. Email me @ westerhousebryan41@gmail.com or send me a text at 309-262-4994 You also can look at my facebook profile and look at my daily pictures of our sun rises and the area of what Central Illinois looks like. We also have mild winters

Posts: 23 | Location: This office has two cities combined with the 40plus rural routes with LL | Registered: 30 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like Grants Pass...I'm in Largo Florida...Hippiechik1967@yahoo.com
12 rural routes, all J's and K's, all with LLV's

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post