Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Southeast Florida needs Green Bay, Wisconsin
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southeast Florida needs Green Bay, Wisconsin Login/Join

posted
I'm looking for someone to transfer with from Green Bay or within a reasonable distance. My office is in Stuart, Florida...approximately 45 minutes north of West Palm Beach, 11/2 hours south of Orlando. It's an all LLV office except for one route(the carrier on it just bought a right-hand drive pov for it). There's 26 rural routes, from 42K to 47 K. A couple go to J's in low season. I would like to transfer to an all LLV office. Anyone with interest or any questions, please feel free to text or email me!!
Ann... Corpsmom1969@gmail.com / (772)626-6600

Posts: 53 | Location: Florida | Registered: 30 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would take your office if there is someone from green bay that wanted south east Missouri

Posts: 54 | Registered: 23 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would be great! Let's see if we can find someone to fit into this transfer!

Posts: 53 | Location: Florida | Registered: 30 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post