Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Conifer, Colorado to Dunnellon/Ocala/Gainesville, Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Conifer, Colorado to Dunnellon/Ocala/Gainesville, Florida Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from beautiful Conifer, Colorado to Dunnellon Florida. Would be willing to make the commute to Gainesville or Ocala. Moving to be close to my family. Contact Dennis at 303.941.2523 or arielbruns@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Location: Conifer CO | Registered: 19 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Im in Washington and looking to move to Colorado Springs area, I will look to see where you are at. There are a few people looking to move her from Florida and have a possible 3 way.
Jennifer
thebigdogproject@yahoo.com

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a person wanting out of Ft Meyrs, FL. It is about 3 hours away from your town you want. Getting closer. .. Jenn

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dennis, I will be giving you a call this weekend, talked to my Postmaster Friday so I have some info for you. We are making plans for a trip out there to review area and office.
Jeanne

Posts: 2 | Registered: 17 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love to transfer to Conifer. Plan on moving to Bailey, CO from Canby, OR (just outside of Portland, OR). Would need a third to transfer from Florida to Oregon.
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis-rural carrier transfer:
Looking to transfer from beautiful Conifer, Colorado to Dunnellon Florida. Would be willing to make the commute to Gainesville or Ocala. Moving to be close to my family. Contact Dennis at 303.941.2523 or arielbruns@yahoo.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 19 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
Have you found a transfer? I have someone who really wants to take my route ASAP. She is in Avon Park, Florida. I would really like to take your route. Are you interested in a three-way? Thanks! Heidi (330)360-4521 or westboundshh@aol.com

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post