Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Upstate NY(Victor,NY) to Florida, California, South Carolina, Alabama
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upstate NY(Victor,NY) to Florida, California, South Carolina, Alabama Login/Join

posted
Somewhere warm please. My office is all LLV....we have all k routes except one aux (44j) that is converting to k very soon. Very quiet office, Yes we still have amazon, but its not to bad. I have one of the bigger routes in office and i am generally done around 1230-130 everyday....same with the AUX route...so nice short days! Very nice area of NY. Lots of shopping centers (grocery and malls). Very good schools! Let me know whats out there even if its not the states i listed.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 23 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am just curious if you would consider Murrieta CA? If you would I will see if I can work a multi person transfer with you. Also, when were you hoping to move?

Posts: 10 | Registered: 17 April 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tampa Fl looking for Abilene TX area
Great service record ready to sign
Willing to participate in multi way transfer
813-546-4339

Posts: 92 | Registered: 11 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post