Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Southern Cal to Chattanooga TN
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern Cal to Chattanooga TN Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hello anyone interested in Odessa Texas?
Please let me know asap. Paper signed and looking to find something new preferably close to home, but will consider most.
(432-381-4709)
quote:
Originally posted by JStockham:
I am in Carlsbad CA (San Diego county). My route is 46K, LLVs provided, 4 routes in office, 3 Ks, 1 J, current growth on routes. Great place to live, just need a change. Like Soddy Daisy
jeffreystockham@gmail.com

Posts: 45 | Location: Odessa Texas | Registered: 17 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You still looking for a transfer? I'm in southern GA husband is getting transferred to the sub base in point Loma. Could try a three or four way if u know anybody who wants GA.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 27 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was tn that wanted ga if murfreesboro tn would work most rt Have llv some pov

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by amanda:
There was tn that wanted ga if murfreesboro tn would work most rt Have llv some pov

Thanks I'm looking for the San deigo CA area. Trying to get out west

Posts: 3 | Registered: 27 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
J stockham in cal r u still looking to transfer if so im in murfreesboro tn south of nashville 352 630 1657

posted Hide Post
Got my transfer already

Posts: 35 | Registered: 28 May 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok thank you