Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida to Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to Colorado Login/Join

posted
Come to beautiful New Smyrna Beach. Full of fantastic restaurants and happening Flagler Ave. Minutes from the intercoastal waterway and beach. Terrific boating, fishing and kayaking. Only 15 miles from Famous Daytona Beach. Great office with 8 routes and 2 aux. Tons of growth.Looking for Colorado Springs, Fort Collins or Loveland area. Skylisa64@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skylisa,

Posts: 62 | Registered: 19 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Jose I’m willing to three way transfer if anyone wants to move to Maryland( Germantown, MD) 30 mins from Washington DC.jose.a.gonzales@gmail.com or 202-744-2250. Hope we can make it happen.!

Posts: 27 | Registered: 01 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I will keep an eye out for someone that wants your area!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skylisa:
Hi I will keep an eye out for someone that wants your area!
I found Gwen Nickel in usps mutual swap add . does this help? check it out-Colorado Springs, looking for east coast FL. Close to west palm preferably

posted Hide Post
Thanks I have talked to her I think her husband needs a transfer too.

posted Hide Post
Hi!I'm in new york...if there is anyone interested in a 3 way...about an hour from nyc

Posts: 30 | Registered: 24 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok I just saw your other post I’ll keep my eyes open. Skylisa64@yahoo.com

posted Hide Post
I also might consider Loveland and Fort Collins area!

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Hi Lisa. I’m still looking.If by any chance someone wanting my area please I am in. I’m been looking not luck so far. Either way good luck. Hope soon you get your transfer!!

posted Hide Post
I’m still looking you are on my list!

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in beautiful Durango Colorado just not too far from Denver…If interested contact me @ westerhousebryan41@gmail.com or text me @ 971-272-2348

Posts: 23 | Location: This office has two cities combined with the 40plus rural routes with LL | Registered: 30 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skylisa:
Come to beautiful New Smyrna Beach. Full of fantastic restaurants and happening Flagler Ave. Minutes from the intercoastal waterway and beach. Terrific boating, fishing and kayaking. Only 15 miles from Famous Daytona Beach. Great office with 8 routes and 2 aux. Tons of growth.Looking for Colorado Springs, Fort Collins or Loveland area. Skylisa64@yahoo.com

Interested in your area! Text me 719 726-2377

Posts: 101 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post