Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From near Tampa Florida to near Summerville,North Charleston, South Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From near Tampa Florida to near Summerville,North Charleston, South Carolina Login/Join

posted
About 20 minutes from Tampa looking for near Summerville South Carolina

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Srbloom,

Posts: 20 | Registered: 23 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any within a 30 mile radius, 50 tops. Thank you.

posted Hide Post
I have someone in Columbia sc, wants my office. I need central nc, I have someone that wants your office. 3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[I would be interested in checking out Columbia scQUOTE]Originally posted by Roger Stack:
I have someone in Columbia sc, wants my office. I need central nc, I have someone that wants your office. 3303912144[/QUOTE]

posted Hide Post
Srbloom contact me brother, I have a multiple now, ready to go now!!! 330-391-2144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My office isn't all LLV's, so they will need a vehicle. Are they fine with that?

posted Hide Post
I am interested in Florida and don't care if it is POV. My office is all LLV and NO Amazon.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redpony,

Posts: 225 | Location: Richmond VA District | Registered: 28 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have information on the Columbia South Carolina office? It looks to be farther out than I wanted to be located, but I'm still willing to check it out. I've never been to the area. Trying to get closer to my son in North Charleston. Thanks for any information. Wish i was looking for Virginia that office sounds sweet!

posted Hide Post
Richg921 on here. He is the carrier in Columbia SC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redpony,

Posts: 225 | Location: Richmond VA District | Registered: 28 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not on Facebook..
I've been in touch with sbloom.

Posts: 51 | Registered: 03 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry just trying to help!

posted Hide Post
No worries...we're all just trying to get home

Posts: 51 | Registered: 03 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post