Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Mutual Transfer. Elizabethtown PA to any post office east side of Atlanta GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mutual Transfer. Elizabethtown PA to any post office east side of Atlanta GA Login/Join

posted
Hello. My name is Carl. I work out of the Elizabethtown office 17022. I'm looking at doing transfer down south. I've always wanted to move down there after visiting Atlanta.
There are 9 rural rts. 3 POV 6 LLV. My rt is a 45K. I get every Saturday off. And my rt is one of the POV RT.

I want to move down there in the year 2020-2012. I know that this a bit of time that has to go by first but I thought id try.

Please contact me at my email at gabebokma@gmail.com or text me at 301-221-1199.
SERIOUS inquiries only please.

If you are planning on wanting to move up to PA
Lancaster PA is about 25 Min.
York PA is 45 min.
Harrisburg PA is about 25 min.

Thanks
Carl

Posts: 38 | Registered: 09 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Carl,

I am looking to move around Hershey, PA. Im about an hour West of Boston. If by some miracle we could find a third, Im all in.

Maybe someone will help us out.

Thanks,

Sean

Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok so how would that work?
I don't know anyone from the GA area that wants to move to Boston area.

posted Hide Post
Of anyone from GA wants to move up to the Boston area that we be great. We have 2 people who are willing to work with a 3rd party to get the ball rolling that would be great.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sean McCombe:

What's your email address so I can stay in touch? I don'plan on moving until 2020-2021

Hi Carl,

I am looking to move around Hershey, PA. Im about an hour West of Boston. If by some miracle we could find a third, Im all in.

Maybe someone will help us out.

Thanks,

Sean

posted Hide Post
Hi Carl,

I thought about that after I read your post. I was just there and sent letters out to offices in your area.

I need to do this ASAP. Just have to keep searching I guess.

Thanks,

Sean

Posts: 35 | Registered: 17 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post