Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Jacksonville area to Arizona or Utah
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jacksonville area to Arizona or Utah Login/Join

posted
Trying this again since I now have a Metris on my route. Although, out of 7 rural routes and one Aux- only 4 have the Metris. And we have 2 vacant routes and the Aux is vacant. And no subs. But we have been getting our days off due to hwy contractors working our off days. If any interest let me know. Only areas with gov. vehicle as I am selling my RHD. Thank you.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 26 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about west Phoenix, AZ? Please e-mail me at jaydailycarrier@gmail.com

Posts: 57 | Registered: 01 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
are you still looking? I am in West Phoenix office.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 10 March 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I am still looking. Where are you interested in transferring?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 26 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You say "Jacksonville area." Do you mind me asking what town? I know someone that could be part of a 3-way

Posts: 12 | Registered: 08 June 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in the north Scottsdale/Fountain Hills, AZ district? This would be a 3-way. Move date flexible. Please provide your contact info or PM me. What is the zip of your office?

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Florida:
Trying this again since I now have a Metris on my route. Although, out of 7 rural routes and one Aux- only 4 have the Metris. And we have 2 vacant routes and the Aux is vacant. And no subs. But we have been getting our days off due to hwy contractors working our off days. If any interest let me know. Only areas with gov. vehicle as I am selling my RHD. Thank you.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 21 April 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Florida:

Hello! I am interested if you haven't found anyone yet! please email at theeyeswithin@aol.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 21 April 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunny Florida - Please contact me! I have a possible 3-way for us! Message me or leave contact information so we can get in touch. Thanks!

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post