Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Pigeon forge/gatlinburg Tennessee to west central Ohio
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pigeon forge/gatlinburg Tennessee to west central Ohio Login/Join

posted
Where dolly parton is from..great weather beautiful mountains and lake..need to be with family.

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kitty is your route actually in Pigeon Forge? POV or LLV?

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kitty:
Where dolly parton is from..great weather beautiful mountains and lake..need to be with family.

Kitty are you still looking to transfer? Thanks.

posted Hide Post
I am looking to get to fayeteville nc and we may be able to fine a place for you. Are you still looking? Are you rural carrier and do you have pov or llv office and what type of routes do you have in your office, need to know what I will get. Thanks
lreavis2 on facebook

Posts: 12 | Registered: 29 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lynn check your Facebook messages.

posted Hide Post
Yes I am still looking for a transfer..where are you located? Yes I am in pigeon forge..but Sevierville and pigeon forge...are together run by the same post master..

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes rural carrier they have LLV's and POV's mixed depending on the route you end up with..I'm in an LLV on my route...my# please text if you need more info and are serious..865-661-6666 kitty

posted Hide Post
Still take Pidgeon forge Kitty if we can find ohio to Fl

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That would be a miracle

posted Hide Post
You never know there are a lot of people from Ohio that want a sunnier climate

posted Hide Post
hopefully their reading these posts then

posted Hide Post
Lmao

posted Hide Post
Lol and the more we reply here...the more we stay on top of the forum☺like its new all over again

posted Hide Post
Yes absolutely lol

posted Hide Post
Left you info and my number..Lynn?