Postal Forums
North San Diego and can see the beach

This topic can be found at:
https://postalspot.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9811098312/m/6983969577

28 November 2012, 20:28
Ronald
North San Diego and can see the beach
Hi yes I can see the beach each and every day I run my route!! Interested? Well I am thinking of SW Florida where I am from. Like from Port Charlotte on down to Marco Island. I am an expert at putting together 1, 2, 3, even did a four way transfer once!! I know how this stuff works and would like to get all offers so I can put a deal together!!!! Interested??? email me then!!!!! socalbeaches@hotmail.com
29 November 2012, 00:27
mare
Office in Portland Metro Area looking to go to SoCal!!!
29 November 2012, 07:08
worknk9s
I'm in n.ca (elk grove ) looking to go to Southern CA . Thx Worknk9s@yahoo.com
29 November 2012, 20:44
Ronald
elk grove huh? Whats that like? Cold? What about housing.....cheap? I m gonna research it........but its great to keep you guys in mind for the future,,,,,,, Portland. How many routes in Portland? You guys have FFS?
01 December 2012, 21:15
Hockey1234
im new to all of this and dont know how a 3 or 4 way works but im in st.marys md looking for lancaster pa area.

eric mcgrath
02 December 2012, 12:12
dneffrr1
Hi, I am in Ann Arbor, Mi 33 routes all LLV's looking to get to N. or S. Carolina, with possibilities in virginia or fla panhandle. If you get wheeling and dealing and I can fit in somehow keep me in mind. Dan at 517-304-6716 or buttonthecat77@yahoo.com
03 December 2012, 11:19
mare
I'm in the Portland Metro area and posted above. Our office had 7 routes and we just had 2 people retire. They are eliminating one route to build up all the other Rt's to K's. This will take effect in Jan/Feb. No, we do not have FFS.
What city are you in?
04 December 2012, 08:15
Ronald
I am in San Diego. Carmel valley. its easily near del Mar.
07 December 2012, 23:34
Ronald
Oh and BTW someone in texas if you want san diego we can do a 3 way in spring!! email me at socalbeaches@hotmail.com Thanks
13 December 2012, 15:06
Kimmy
Hi Ron, I transferred to Fort Myers at the same time that you left. I'm addicted to transfers too-I've done 5 so far and I'm now looking again. I'm in Walled Lake Michigan and will consider any trade. I also have a carrier in Cincinnati that really wants my office if you know of any potential 3 or 4 ways. Good luck!
13 December 2012, 22:46
Ronald
I know!! Once you start its hard to stop, huh? Are you really hot for NC? or will you go anywhere? I landed in an area where they completely leave you alone like you did. South florida was cool but man the rain holy sheep did did I ever get wet everyday at 3pm.
Now I am in San Diego - the weather is perfect. Still want to go to a place with a house for a hundred grand ya know. Hated the gators around esp when I delv out on gator circle in north Cape. Anyway, I could see myself in an area I haven imagined yet! Snow sucks. Utah was so damn cold. Anyway, I like AZ. I am always looking anymore I cant stop I am totally addicted!!! u should email me sometime..... socalbeaches@hotmail.com Ron
20 December 2012, 19:21
Kimmy
I'll go to any coastal state at this point. My lease is up the end of March and I'd like to be out of here then, if possible.
I think you and I actually met once. Was your transfer out of FL effective August 2, 2008? I had been at Six Mile for about a month and had already won the bid on another route. I ended up getting Pam Horbach's route and I think we spoke briefly. You went to Utah, yes?
21 December 2012, 23:14
Ronald
Oh yeah!! Also Pam is still my friend of Facebook . Utah was so very cold....San Diego is better. Anyway. I get bored and that's why I move.
30 January 2013, 16:56
Kristine
Ronald, I'm in Estero just north of Naples and south of Fort Myers. It's a great small office with 16 rural routes all with LLV's. I really need san diego. We should chat. you can email me krisyoung2011@gmail.com or call 239-269-4187. Thanks, Kris
10 March 2013, 10:17
DarlaDK
Ron, sounds like you are a pro at this! I am in the Chicago area and am looking to get to las vegas or California. I would definitely consider your route if you can find someone interested in coming to Chicago. Thanks so much for your help! my email is darlakemnetz@gmail.com