Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    North San Diego and can see the beach
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

North San Diego and can see the beach Login/Join

posted
Hi yes I can see the beach each and every day I run my route!! Interested? Well I am thinking of SW Florida where I am from. Like from Port Charlotte on down to Marco Island. I am an expert at putting together 1, 2, 3, even did a four way transfer once!! I know how this stuff works and would like to get all offers so I can put a deal together!!!! Interested??? email me then!!!!! socalbeaches@hotmail.com

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Office in Portland Metro Area looking to go to SoCal!!!

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in n.ca (elk grove ) looking to go to Southern CA . Thx Worknk9s@yahoo.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
elk grove huh? Whats that like? Cold? What about housing.....cheap? I m gonna research it........but its great to keep you guys in mind for the future,,,,,,, Portland. How many routes in Portland? You guys have FFS?

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im new to all of this and dont know how a 3 or 4 way works but im in st.marys md looking for lancaster pa area.

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am in Ann Arbor, Mi 33 routes all LLV's looking to get to N. or S. Carolina, with possibilities in virginia or fla panhandle. If you get wheeling and dealing and I can fit in somehow keep me in mind. Dan at 517-304-6716 or buttonthecat77@yahoo.com

Posts: 50 | Registered: 22 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the Portland Metro area and posted above. Our office had 7 routes and we just had 2 people retire. They are eliminating one route to build up all the other Rt's to K's. This will take effect in Jan/Feb. No, we do not have FFS.
What city are you in?

Posts: 13 | Registered: 09 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in San Diego. Carmel valley. its easily near del Mar.

posted Hide Post
Oh and BTW someone in texas if you want san diego we can do a 3 way in spring!! email me at socalbeaches@hotmail.com Thanks

posted Hide Post
Hi Ron, I transferred to Fort Myers at the same time that you left. I'm addicted to transfers too-I've done 5 so far and I'm now looking again. I'm in Walled Lake Michigan and will consider any trade. I also have a carrier in Cincinnati that really wants my office if you know of any potential 3 or 4 ways. Good luck!

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know!! Once you start its hard to stop, huh? Are you really hot for NC? or will you go anywhere? I landed in an area where they completely leave you alone like you did. South florida was cool but man the rain holy sheep did did I ever get wet everyday at 3pm.
Now I am in San Diego - the weather is perfect. Still want to go to a place with a house for a hundred grand ya know. Hated the gators around esp when I delv out on gator circle in north Cape. Anyway, I could see myself in an area I haven imagined yet! Snow sucks. Utah was so damn cold. Anyway, I like AZ. I am always looking anymore I cant stop I am totally addicted!!! u should email me sometime..... socalbeaches@hotmail.com Ron

posted Hide Post
I'll go to any coastal state at this point. My lease is up the end of March and I'd like to be out of here then, if possible.
I think you and I actually met once. Was your transfer out of FL effective August 2, 2008? I had been at Six Mile for about a month and had already won the bid on another route. I ended up getting Pam Horbach's route and I think we spoke briefly. You went to Utah, yes?

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah!! Also Pam is still my friend of Facebook . Utah was so very cold....San Diego is better. Anyway. I get bored and that's why I move.

posted Hide Post
Ronald, I'm in Estero just north of Naples and south of Fort Myers. It's a great small office with 16 rural routes all with LLV's. I really need san diego. We should chat. you can email me krisyoung2011@gmail.com or call 239-269-4187. Thanks, Kris

Posts: 13 | Location: Estero, FL | Registered: 24 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ron, sounds like you are a pro at this! I am in the Chicago area and am looking to get to las vegas or California. I would definitely consider your route if you can find someone interested in coming to Chicago. Thanks so much for your help! my email is darlakemnetz@gmail.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: 13 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post