Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Tooele, UT to Fayetteville, NC transfer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tooele, UT to Fayetteville, NC transfer Login/Join

posted
Currently working in office with 10 regular full-time routes and one auxillary route. Want to transfer out to Fayetteville, NC to be closer to help out my mother. Anyone interested, call Heidi at 435-496-3646.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 17 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heidi

I am in Clearfield UT. I currently have two gentlemen interested in moving to Utah. One is located in Taylors, South Carolina and the other in Marysville Tennessee. I realize that you want Fayettte, North Carolina which is in eastern NC. Both of these gentlemen are located to the west of that area. However, it would get you closer than you currently are. If interested, please e-mail me at need.trees@yahoo.com for more info.

Kathleen

Posts: 15 | Registered: 29 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kathleen:
Heidi

I am in Clearfield UT. I currently have two gentlemen interested in moving to Utah. One is located in Taylors, South Carolina and the other in Marysville Tennessee. I realize that you want Fayettte, North Carolina which is in eastern NC. Both of these gentlemen are located to the west of that area. However, it would get you closer than you currently are. If interested, please e-mail me at need.trees@yahoo.com for more info.

Kathleen
Wow,this post is old, but since still posted I will take a chance. I live next to Fayettville in Hope Mills. I want to move to the mountains, and am interested in Maryville, TN. Thanks Victoria gilbertvictoria@yahoo.com

Posts: 18 | Registered: 30 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Columbus, GA and would be interested in Hope Mills, NC or South Carolina!
fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post