Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    texas to ???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

texas to ??? Login/Join

posted
Desperately seeking to relocate due to health and family reasons. Great office, 45k route, assigned is a new air conditioned mini van. Start time 730am finish by 2 everyday. Very nice route and people are extremely pleasant. Please let me know asap if you are looking for a change as well. Angella 4323814709

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many rt what are they where r u located what's a round and anything else you can get will be helpful

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my route is 46k assigned to it is a new usps mini van boxes 11 curbsides and rest are cbu's. start time 730am end time around 130 every day. easy route nice customers and clean route. we have 8 routes in our office and plenty of help so days off are not impossible. Tuesday is my relief day soon to be Saturdays. you can text me also 432-381-4709

Posts: 45 | Location: Odessa Texas | Registered: 17 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Texas is a really big state. what city are you from?? would you consider Syracuse New Yorkmy station is Jamesville New York 13078 south minutes awayfrom Syracuse

Posts: 45 | Location: United States | Registered: 23 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Odessa, Texas. Yes I would be interested in Syracuse, or even doing a three way transfer. I am serious have papers signed and ready to submit just need to find someone to trade with. I have a 46k route with a new minivan assigned . All routes have llv except two which the carriers wanted to keep. So nobody moving routes. I start at 715am and am usually finished by 130pm every day. Very nice route with very nice customers. Just let me know. Easier to reach me via text 432-381-4709 Thank you
Angella

Posts: 45 | Location: Odessa Texas | Registered: 17 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Santa Fe a possibility?

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes absolutely, would you want texas? Santa fe would be great

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post