Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    rural carrier looking to trade sea breeze for rocky mountain high
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

rural carrier looking to trade sea breeze for rocky mountain high Login/Join

posted
Hi everybody, my name is Franco and I am a rural carrier in Marmora, New Jersey. I'm looking to trade in the sea breeze for the rocky mountain high. I prefer to move to Denver, Colorado and I'm open to a transfer to any surrounding cities or off the beaten path. I'm also open to any mutual transfers that include Oregon and Wyoming. I work on a 39 hour route with consistent growth. Very friendly office and great customers.I also work at a pizza shop at night. I'm also willing to provide one large pizza a week for one year as part of the transfer. I'm 20 minutes from Atlantic City and one hour from Philadelphia. Somebody hit me up Smiler saverioccif@yahoo.com

Posts: 4 | Location: new jersey | Registered: 08 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still looking to transfer??? From Greeley Colorado. Let me know. troy-copeland@hotmail.com

Posts: 29 | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey troy! Yes I still am interested in moving to colorado. I have to say though that I just bought a house last may as I was giving up on the possibility of a successful transfer. I would have to be certain that this is a serious offer. If you can send me all essential info about your route. It would be appreciated. What is your evaluated time and how many realtime hours in a week do you actually work? What type of vehicle are you given to drive? Do you have your own sub? Do you work in large office or a small office? Etc...

Posts: 4 | Location: new jersey | Registered: 08 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post