Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    South Dakota or Wisconsin Please help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Dakota or Wisconsin Please help Login/Join

posted
Is anyone interested in either coming to South Dakota or Wisconsin? I am located in Harrisburg, SD my route is a 46k, pov(I do have a right hand drive jeep that I would possibly sell if I get into an office with an LLV). I really need to get to Texas to be with my family. My 2 daughters just moved there and I really miss them like crazy. My parents live there as do my husbands family. I also have someone located in Williams Bay, Wisconsin that is interested in coming to South Dakota, so either way you can pick were you want to go. Harrisburg is located right outside of Sioux Falls. Great job opportunities there and all the shopping and restaurants you want. Great school systems. Please help me I have been working on this for over 2 years. South Dakota really is a great place to raise a family. You can text me at (605)261-0527 or email me at lglakner@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Lisa

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 43K LLV route in Dexter, MI 10 min from Ann Arbor and I want anywhere in Wisconsin

Monica H DeBruler

Posts: 13 | Registered: 12 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many miles and boxes? How many routes in your office? Im in Missouri and i know a couple of people that would come to Missouri from Texas as part of a three way.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 14 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post