Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Oklahoma To Arizona
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oklahoma To Arizona Login/Join

posted
Looking for a mutual trade if anyone is interested.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in fountain Hills Az part of 3 offices of Scottsdale awesome office management and coworkers all LlV GAS I have a 43 j winter summer 41j .I am trying to get to Cali anyone interested on Oklahoma? Mommahobbit@aol.com thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what part of Okalahoma was it? Clark, how are your routes set up? any seasonal? also do you use personal vehicles there to deliver? How many rurals in your station?

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So I'll take a look at the town there. We are mainly looking for affordable housing, and four seasons,. trees would be nice Smiler lol...also How is your management there? I have to tell you the magmt here is pretty awful, no room for errors or you get a letter of warning, not sure if I am on the hit list or something though, one guy has 10 letters now and my neighbor route has 6 letters.Not everybody has that situation, some seem to not be in trouble--I got one for missing a scan, one for missing a sleeper--things like that.

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
10 Rural Routes in the station.No LLV.Most of us have our own right hand drives.I live in Muskogee.Population 40,000 or so.30 minutes from Tulsa.My route is a 43 L.Just need a mile & a half to put me back to a K.Which will probably happen if we have our count in Sept.I see next count my route should be a 44 K.Management here is great.Just do your job and be under your time.Very affordable housing and all 4 seasons.And lots of trees,grass,lakes,etc...

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Fountain Hills Az part of 3 offices of Scottsdale my office is all rural all llv and FSS need California preferably as close to Ridgecrest as possible but will consider almost anything keep me in mind for a 3 way mommahobbit@ aol.com thank you Kathy Mills

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post