Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Connecticut to North Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Connecticut to North Carolina Login/Join

posted
Small town near Mass line,couple hours to New York City,Boston & Vermont.Great office.

Angie 860-462-9758

Posts: 14 | Registered: 13 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in CT are you? I work in Lexington, SC, trying to get to southern VT or NY (near Cambridge/Glens Falls, or anywhere in that general area. Would you be interested in SC?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 16 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jennifer p I would be interested in SC my route is a 42k with a truck I work in Ct to and its we are about 1 hour or so from Vermont and about 1 or more to NY not sure about Cambridge but NYC we are a little over and hour. If Angie is not interested

Posts: 21 | Location: Virgina NC or SC  | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lori McNiff: Where in CT do you work? Please let me know, I would like to look up the area. Are you "serious" about transfering? We have a buyer for our house, but don't want to sell until we're sure I have a transfer.

posted Hide Post
I am in Stafford Springs its on the boarder of Mass and off 84 ext 70 if you look on a map and when are you planning on moving and what is your route like and where are you on the map and yes Im looking to move, so let me know and we will be in touch

Posts: 21 | Location: Virgina NC or SC  | Registered: 05 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to move in June, when my son's school ends (june 6). My route is a 43J right now, but you may not end up with that one. There are 47 reg. routes in my office. Lexington is around the center of the state, about 20 min. from Columbia (the capital), about 2 hrs to Charleston, and about 2 1/2 to 3 hrs to Myrtle Beach, 2 hrs. to Charlotte, NC.

posted Hide Post
Jennifer, I hope this is not too late, I work in Litchfield Connecticut, maybe you have heard of it, one of the most beautiful New England towns and the area is also picture perfect New England. Our town is not far, 2 hours from Boston, NYC, New Hampshire and Vermont. I am serious about going south, we are trying to get established so we can be with my fiancees military daughter, contact me back and we can exchange more details. doconnell26@optimum.net I can't contact you any other way but tin the forums, now you can contact me.

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I'm still looking for a transfer. I sent an email (to your address listed here) with my phone number, call anytime after 4 pm. How soon do you want to transfer? I'd like to get it started soon, if possible, to move before school starts there, if you are interested.