Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone want Ann Arbor mi? Need to be closer to warren area.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone want Ann Arbor mi? Need to be closer to warren area. Login/Join

posted
Very rural dirt roads in Ann Arbor. LLV's on all routes. Very beautiful scenic routes.. And the people are all so great to work with. Very laid back atmosphere, no boss breathing down your neck kinda place. We rurals kinda do our own thing here. But I need to be closer to home which is Madison heights. Anyone close to this area please contact me!!! Thank you!

Posts: 24 | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I work at the Walled Lake post office which is about 25 miles from Madison Heights. I just transferred to MI from Oregon to be closer to family, and I live in Eaton Rapids (an hour and a half commute to work!) Ann Arbor would be a little closer for me. Where in Ann Arbor is your PO?

Posts: 41 | Registered: 27 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi! I am at the Green rd station. 3000 green rd 48105.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Sorry it took me so long to respond! I was hoping your office was on the west side of Ann Arbor. I google mapped the drive and it would be the same distance that I travel now. Dang it!!

Posts: 41 | Registered: 27 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ann arbor would you be interested in Waterford michigan ? 248-895-1872 call or text

Posts: 52 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post