Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    lake havasu city, Az to Mesa, phoenix, scottsdale, Az
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

lake havasu city, Az to Mesa, phoenix, scottsdale, Az Login/Join

posted
need to get to phoenix, mesa, scottsdale area to be closer to family. lake havasu is a beautiful small town with a huge lake, and surrounded by mountains. Fun for the whole family or a beautiful place to retire.
currently my route is a 44J. seasonally adjusted
928-550-0001

Posts: 21 | Registered: 31 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ooooh, Lordy. You're gonna get HOT down there. I used to carry mail in Apache Junction (East Phoenix Valley). Highest temp I ever carried in was 116 degrees one day. Unbelievable.

I hate to bug, but I just have a question. Is there a state website for the Arizona rural carriers? I'm currently a PTF in California, & I'd like to get some out-of-state opinions on an issue.

Thanks so much, & good luck. Havasu's a good trade for somebody who's stuck down in the desert.

Posts: 1 | Registered: 24 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have you tried....www.nrlca.org?

Posts: 21 | Registered: 31 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lake Havasu is a beautiful place and would be a great place to live. The only problem with Lake Havasu is that it is an expensive place to live and it gets touristy during the summer. Check it out though.

Hotels Scottsdale-Assistant Manager
Scottsdale, AR

Posts: 1 | Registered: 06 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post