Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Sarasota florida to within an hour of Maysville Ky
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sarasota florida to within an hour of Maysville Ky Login/Join

posted
Anyone within an hour of Maysville Ky, including nearby Ohio, that would like to transfer to Sarasota Florida to complete 3 way with kirklin in 46050 contact thebuickfarm@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TroyLowery,

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
looking to go where u r ......im in mass..great office ...llv....interested or possible 3 way swap...email me jcc5417@gmail.com

Posts: 31 | Registered: 26 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'M CITY LETTER CARRIER IN OHIO. WONDERED IF CAN TRADE WITH RURAL DEFINATELY INTERESTED IN SARASOTA

Posts: 42 | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We cannot cross crafts that way. The only way is to use ereassign and start over as an RCA. I would have liked to traded and became a city carrier but I would have to start over as a PTF. Where are you in ohio? Hope this helps. Good luck.

quote:
Originally posted by JESS:
I'M CITY LETTER CARRIER IN OHIO. WONDERED IF CAN TRADE WITH RURAL DEFINATELY INTERESTED IN SARASOTA

Posts: 61 | Registered: 30 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My office is lima ohio 2 1/2 hours from kentucky border.

Posts: 42 | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TROY, I am needing to transfer to the Tampa or Sarasota area or a beach area with access to the City from the Land Of Enchantment, Santa Fe, New Mexico - due to wife’s medical issues. Office has 35 routes most with llvs, great Postmaster and supervisors, fresh air at 7000ft, 100 mile panoramic views of mountains and plains, mild 4 seasons, very artistic community, relaxed lifestyle. Maybe a 3way? David - bravedady@hotmail.com 805 710-9080

Posts: 52 | Location: SANTA FE, NM | Registered: 05 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in bowling green ky i have a 44K 63 mile rt my e mail n.payton@insightbb.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 26 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello! I live in Booneville, KY - it's a small rural town. My route is a 43K and 125 miles long. If you're interested, please call me or text me at 606-309-2263. Thanks, Tim

Posts: 17 | Registered: 02 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post