Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Hermitage Tennessee to Southern Indiana or 3way w/ Georgia or Brownsburg In.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hermitage Tennessee to Southern Indiana or 3way w/ Georgia or Brownsburg In. Login/Join

posted
I'm in Hermitage TN (12 Miles East of Nashville) looking to go to Southern IN / Louisville KY area.

Also,there is someone in Alpharetta Georgia who would come to Hermitage, if someone from the Louisville/S. Indiana area wanted to go to Georgia for a 3way.

Or there is someone in Brownsburg IN (near Idianapolis) that would come to Hermitage if someone from Southern IN wanted to go to Brownsburg.

The Hermitage office is a medium sized office with 10 Regular Rural routes No Auxiliary Routes. 10 City Routes. A lot of New growth picking back up. Local Economy is very good. All Rural Routes have LLVs except 1 (he won't bid off his route). All Routes around 20 miles in length. Average Route evaluations are about 8 hours a day. There are 9 Substitute Carriers. My route is a 41K with 695 Street Only Boxes. Other routes have a mixture of Street and Ndcbu or cluster boxes (Apartments and or Bushiness). The 2 lowest evaluated routes are High J routes. all others are K's. 40 and up. Management is good to work with, and very friendly staff. Living in the area is full of stuff to do, there are 2 major Lakes near by, if you like boating or fishing, or even duck hunting, there is thousands of acres to enjoy. Some of the best fishing in the south, just ask “Bill Dance”, he lives here. From Black bass, Striped bass, and Trout fishing just 1 hour east on the Caney Fork river. Also Tennessee is the home of many State Parks, and 2 National Parks, The Great Smoky Mountains National Park to the east, and Big South Fork to the north east. Plenty of hiking, biking, Trails etc. Mount Juliet is only a 15-20 minute commute to work if you don’t want to live near the city, and offers everything you need for shopping and lifestyle, no need to drive far. The climate is moderate. no heavy snows and not as HOT as Florida. A great Place to Retire. Come to Tennessee, We're playing your song!
For any more info don’t Hesitate to contact me at my email ( imanegl@tds.net ). Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TENNTY,

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Henderson,NV And I've been trying to find someone to transfer with from NC, Va or TN. I would like to move to your area, maybe someone from IN/KY would want to come out here and do a possible 3 way.. if not is there anyone in your office that would be interested in transferring out here? you can email me at suzhov@aol.com

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EDIT: Transfer complete

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kentuckian,

Posts: 51 | Registered: 07 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hebron is a is a little to far from the area I'm looking to move.
For SuzHov, I'll will keep you in mind. Don't know of anything that would work out with NV right now though.

posted Hide Post
I'm still looking for a transfer.